Banner

Monday, October 3, 2011

9 months and 50 lbs later...


13 weeks, my first baby bump picture!








19 weeks. I remember taking this picture over and over because I felt like I looked SO FAT in each one.







22 weeks! This was just after I recovered from a stomach bug! After losing 5 lbs in 2 days, I was so proud of my baby bump.









24 weeks: my womb seems to have exploded in two weeks!







26 weeks, I didn't see much difference in my belly during 24-26 weeks, but I was seeing steady weight increases.







31 weeks-- I felt like there was no way I could get any bigger than this. I felt as though -I- was ready to explode. Side note: I went back to work this week-- last week of August for office days.













36 weeks, 4 days: I was working part-time (2-3 days/wk). On Friday, 9/30, I worked an 11 hour day. What was I thinking?! This picture was taken 10/2-- the day before baby W was born!






|MrsG



No comments:

Post a Comment